San Antonio, TX
As the 7th most populous city in the United States and the 2nd most populous city in Texas, San Antonio’s population is as diverse as it is large.
Real estate is booming in the area. In a report from real estate information technology company FNC Inc, San Antonio saw a 2% price increase between January 2007 and January 2013. While that number may not seem very high, what stands out most is that San Antonio was 1 of only 4 of the 30 markets tracked to show any improvement at all.
Mark Twain once said “There are only four unique cities in America: Boston, New Orleans, San Francisco and San Antonio”.
Interesting facts about San Antonio:
- The cost of living is 14.30% lower than the U.S average
- San Antonio was listed as one of the top 25 cities in the country for the arts in American Style magazine
- There are over 40 golf courses
- San Antonio’s history comes alive in places like the Alamo and Missions National Historical Park
- The city placed #10 in Travel & Leisure’s America’s Best Cities for Foodies
Makris Law Firm, San Antonio TX:
Social Security Advocates
Social Security Appeals Attorneys
Social Security Attorneys
Social Security Benefits Attorneys
Social Security Disability Lawyers